Lemon Desserts

SandyinMonterey

DIS Veteran
My taste has changed. Used to be chocolate everything. Now it's lemon. My favorite are lemon bars. Are there any good lemon desserts to be had at WDW? I know the new restaurant in DS has a lemon cookie but hoping for more choices.

In the past you could pull up the MDE app and search in the dining section for a keyword, if you toss in lemon you might find what you are looking for.

Lemon fan myself. The only thing I can currently think of is the Lemon Blueberry Waffle cone at Bubble Waffle in Disney Springs and the lemon cookie at Summer House on the Lake.

My taste has changed. Used to be chocolate everything. Now it's lemon. My favorite are lemon bars. Are there any good lemon desserts to be had at WDW? I know the new restaurant in DS has a lemon cookie but hoping for more choices.
I don’t know when you are going, but right now at a food booth for The Epcot Flower and Garden Festival they have a very good Lemon pie at the The Citrus Blossom (Odyssey Pavilion)

I don’t know when you are going, but right now at a food booth for The Epcot Flower and Garden Festival they have a very good Lemon pie at the The Citrus Blossom (Odyssey Pavilion)
Oooh. Thanks for this. I will definitely try this in May.

Does Amorette’s at DS still have the lemon blueberry cream puff? Summer House had a lemon cake and Marketplace Snacks had a lemon blueberry sundae also. It’s possible the menus may have changed.

In the parks, unless it’s an Epcot festival booth, it’s difficult to find anything other than lemon sorbet or frozen lemonade.

I think this is close to everything TP found except a few plain lemon cookies.

Cookie:
Lemon Jam Macaron
- Be Our Guest Restaurant

Blueberry-Lemon Sugar Cookie - Contempo Café
Sugar Cookie topped with White Chocolate, Blueberry-Lemon Buttercream, and a Sugar Flower

Cake / Bread:
Gooey Lemon Cake
- Summer House on the Lake

SKITTLES Strawberry Lemon Bundt Cake - Main Street Confectionary
Mini Lemon Bundt Cake with Strawberry filling topped with Strawberry Buttercream Frosting and crushed Freeze Dried SKITTLES Original Bite Size Candies

Stitch Blueberry-Lemonade Mousse Cake
- Cosmic Ray's Starlight Café
Blueberry Mousse, Lemon Curd, Vanilla Cake, and Mango Glaze

Vanilla Cake with Lemon Curd - Be Our Guest Restaurant
with Fresh Berries and Strawberry Meringue (Plant-based option available on request in place of the Dessert Trio Platter)

Lemon Tiramisu - Topolino's Terrace - Flavors of the Riviera
espresso mousse, limoncello mascarpone cream, pistachio meringue

Lemon Bread – Starbucks

Lemon-Poppy Seed Muffin - Primo Piatto

Lemon Raspberry Muffins - Erin McKenna's Bakery NYC

Lemon Lavender Cupcake - Erin McKenna's Bakery NYC

Lemon Poppyseed Cake Bar - Erin McKenna's Bakery NYC

Lemon Teacakes - Erin McKenna's Bakery NYC

Cheesecake:
Lemon-Ricotta Cheesecake -
Primo Piatto
Vanilla Bean Panna Cotta, Lemon Biscotti Cookie, Milk Chocolate Stamp

Lemon-Blueberry Cheesecake
- 1900 Park Fare

Bo’s Lemon and Blueberry Cheesecake - Roundup Rodeo BBQ

Pastry:
Lemon-Blueberry Cream Puff -
Amorette's Patisserie
Cream Puff filled with Lemon Cream and Blueberry Curd

Lemon Blueberry Scone - Market at Ale and Compass

Lemon Madeleine - Le Petit Café

Lemon Profiterole - Le Petit Café

Cinnamon Roll - Summer House on the Lake
our famous giant cinnamon roll, fresh blueberry swirl, candied lemon zest, house-made cream cheese frosting

Ice Cream:
Lemon Gelato
– Café Rex, Tutto Italia Ristorante

Lemon Sorbet – Donkey Cart, Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano, Space 220 Restaurant

Sorbetti in a Waffle Cone – Gelateria Toscana

Tart / Curd:
citrus meringue tart -
Todd English's bluezoo
orange tart, lemon curd, orange whipped ganache, swiss meringue, candied lemon peel, lime sorbet

Lemon-Blueberry Lunch Box Tart - Woody’s Lunch Box
Lemon Filling and topped with Blueberry Frosting

Lemon-Blueberry Trifle - Trail's End Restaurant & P & J's Southern Takeout
Plant-based Lemon "Curd" and Blueberries topped with Whipped "Cream"

5 Legged Goat Fruit Tart -
Contempo Café
Vanilla Tart Shell filled with Raspberry-Lemon Curd topped with Fresh Fruit and Lemon Whipped Cream

Misc:
Blueberry-Lemon Pancakes -
Primo Piatto
Three, Fluffy House-made Pancakes filled with fresh Blueberries topped with Mascarpone Cream and Lemon Zest served with choice of side

Lemon fan myself. The only thing I can currently think of is the Lemon Blueberry Waffle cone at Bubble Waffle in Disney Springs and the lemon cookie at Summer House on the Lake.
That Summer House lemon cookie was the lemoniest (made up word) I've ever had in my life.
I found the only problem was there was much too much icing so I scraped some of it off.
But if you love lemon, this is the cookie you want. Giant size.

If they still have it, the citrus meringue tart at bluezoo is fantastic!
The best lemon dessert in the Disney Universe, however, is found on the cruise ships as part of the Remy or Enchante dessert experience - the citron. Most amazing dessert I’ve ever had.

Attachments

• IMG_3752.jpeg
    IMG_3752.jpeg
    44.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3755.jpeg
    IMG_3755.jpeg
    49 KB · Views: 1
If they still have it, the citrus meringue tart at bluezoo is fantastic!
The best lemon dessert in the Disney Universe, however, is found on the cruise ships as part of the Remy or Enchante dessert experience - the citron. Most amazing dessert I’ve ever had.

Is this it?
citrus meringue tart - Todd English's bluezoo
orange tart, lemon curd, orange whipped ganache, swiss meringue, candied lemon peel, lime sorbet

Is this it?
citrus meringue tart - Todd English's bluezoo
That’s a really good one. But the pictures I posted are the Citron from the cruise ships.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter