Legoland

Thank you for the pictures and the information on your trip to Legoland! I've decided on Universal instead. My son will be 15 when we go and I just have a feeling there is going to be a lot he can't ride and I don't want him disappointed because he's too old and too tall. His height may prevent him from riding a ride or two at Universal so I already have to prepare him for that. He's 6'3 with his shoes on and I'm sure by next summer he'll be 6'3 without shoes meaning he'll be 6'5 once we go to Universal.

Trust me when I say your son will be a-okay for height. No rides in Universal have any too tall restrictions, even the ones geared towards younger kids. I know he'll love (I certainly loved Universal when I was a teen for similar reasons and even now as a young adult). I hope your trip goes well ^^

Trust me when I say your son will be a-okay for height. No rides in Universal have any too tall restrictions, even the ones geared towards younger kids. I know he'll love (I certainly loved Universal when I was a teen for similar reasons and even now as a young adult). I hope your trip goes well ^^
Actually, Rip Ride Rocket has a too tall restriction. Just before you get on the moving platform to board the ride there is a bar for height. I have witnessed someone being pulled out of line to walk under it more than once and one time I seen someone touch and denied boarding.

Look at the top right of this pic and you can see the bar hanging that they make you stand under. Max height is 79"

Last edited:
Actually, Rip Ride Rocket has a too tall restriction. Just before you get on the moving platform to board the ride there is a bar for height. I have witnessed someone being pulled out of line to walk under it more than once and one time I seen someone touch and denied boarding.

Look at the top right of this pic and you can see the bar hanging that they make you stand under. Max height is 79"
View attachment 654730
Ouch, really :( That does suck then.

And Pter. flyers takes adults, BUT they have to be riding with someone below a certain height. So people joke about a kid being a Ticket to get the adult on the Pter. flyers.

But, if you know ahead of time, you can just ignore those rides. I think skipping Rip Ride Rocket is no loss.

View attachment 654730
And Pter. flyers takes adults, BUT they have to be riding with someone below a certain height. So people joke about a kid being a Ticket to get the adult on the Pter. flyers.

But, if you know ahead of time, you can just ignore those rides. I think skipping Rip Ride Rocket is no loss.

I won't be doing RRR. I've heard it's really rough and I just can't handle that medicine or not. We won't be doing the Pter. Flyers either as we are all too tall!

Would you purchase the FastTrack passes to skip the lines? Or are the wait times not that bad? Downloaded the app but it won’t show you the times unless you’re at the park.

I won't be doing RRR. I've heard it's really rough and I just can't handle that medicine or not. We won't be doing the Pter. Flyers either as we are all too tall!
We have been the past 2 years at Christmas time and purchased the FastTrack but they really are not needed. The lines are not that bad.

Does anyone know what is included in the Legoland Florida vacation package? I priced out the package which included the room and park tickets and compared it to purchasing the tickets and room separately. Purchasing everything separately seemed to cost $100 less. Since my kids are older I don't think they would want to go to the Peppa Pig park , so I could save even more if I purchased the tickets outside the vacation package. Also, does anyone know if the kids free discount is worth it? It seems to only apply to a 1-day ticket, so when I add two separate 1-day tickets for 2 people together it costs more than 4 2-day tickets. I would appreciate any insight that anyone has to share. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter