Legoland questions

pinkxray

DIS Veteran
We are heading to Legoland next week for the first time for 2 nights. Do we need breakfast reservations or do we just show up? I see links to make dinner reservations but no breakfast. We would like to try Brick’s once and the place in the Pirate hotel once each for breakfast.

I believe Legoland has the refillable mugs like Universal. I’d like to get a second day. Do you need to activate the 2nd day for a fee or can you buy 2 days at once?

We are staying at Legoland hotel. Is the Peppa pig park also within walking distance or do we have to drive? (Hoping to avoid more parking fees)

Thank you! Any other helpful Legoland tips. Ds is 8 and DD is 6. We have two full days to cover Legoland, water park and Peppa pig. Probably won’t spend much time at Peppa pigs but DD6 wants to check it out.

Breakfast used to be by reservation, but is no longer. It is first come-first served. You may want to arrive early to avoid long waits at peak times.

For the refillable mug, you can activate additional days at a time. I’m not aware of a way to buy multiple days at once.

Peppa Pig is literally in front of the main park. If you are staying at the LL or Pirate hotels, you will simply walk out the front of the hotel (they are connected) to get to all of the parks. If you are staying at Beach Retreat, you will either need to take the bus or drive across the street to access the main parking lot.

Breakfast used to be by reservation, but is no longer. It is first come-first served. You may want to arrive early to avoid long waits at peak times.

For the refillable mug, you can activate additional days at a time. I’m not aware of a way to buy multiple days at once.

Peppa Pig is literally in front of the main park. If you are staying at the LL or Pirate hotels, you will simply walk out the front of the hotel (they are connected) to get to all of the parks. If you are staying at Beach Retreat, you will either need to take the bus or drive across the street to access the main parking lot.
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter