Legoland or Universal???

brytorlyn

Mouseketeer
Any opinions or experiences people would like to share??

We (myself, Hubby, DS24 and DD10) are going on a 3 week vacation to LA, San Francisco, Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon. We had planned to spend a day at Universal Studios but are now considering a day at Legoland.

Universal. Legoland is really for the 10 and under set. It may be fun to see the legos but the rides are for little ones.

It depends on what your kids would like. Since your DD is 10, I'm sure she would like Universal. It's up to you guys.

Universal would better suit the age group of your kids but I do enjoy seeing all the Lego works of art at Lego Land. The rides are mostly for kids but that's not to say you can't go on them yourself. Universal has a few major rides and lots of shows, plus the studio tour. There's also the City Walk right before you enter so that may be more entertaining for all of you.

Legoland is fun, but definitely for young children. If you have an extra day, then go, but I would not recommend it over Universal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter