Legoland during "Brick-or-Treat"?

JLDSMD

Platinum Castaway Club
We are planning early for a trip to DL in late October and are planning a day down at Legoland.

According to their calendar, they have "Brick-or-Treat" going on the last two weekends in October.

I'm wondering if the crowds are unusually larger for this event? Has anyone gone to B-o-T in the past? I don't see that they sell a special ticket to the event, so it doesn't look capacity controlled like the special Disney events are.

Would you recommend that we go on Friday instead? Is two days too much time or should we plan both Friday and Saturday?

Thanks.

I have attended Brick or Treat three years and, yes crowds are heavier. The event itself is not all that exciting. There is an opportunity for the kids to walk a cute little path with houses and trick-or-treat, but it is so crowded you just shuffle along following the crowds. Usually the pass holder only party is Sunday...so the locals are really heavy on that day. So Saturday is better than Sunday.
Depending on the age of your kids, you could spend two days at legoland. The little ones have a grand time on the lego-themed playground. When my daughter was 3-4, she could eat up 2-4 hours just there.
Legoland, even crowded for Legoland, will not be as crazy crowded as most parks.
So, Friday would be less crowded. Missing the B or T is not missing much. 2 days of Legoland would be do-able with the little ones.
Have fun. I will be there for the passholder party!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter