Leg room/ lap bar on Slinky Dog Dash

gardengalB4

DIS Veteran
I am interested in the amount of leg room & how the lap bar fits in comparison to other Disney coasters....
since DH's double hip replacement he can't get the lap bar down on most coasters because of his long legs & lack of room in the floor area (he has lost the ability to cross his legs to bring his knees down).

If you are familiar with the Buzz Lightyear ride in Hollywood Studios, the lap bar is pretty much the same, except there is more leg room on Slinky Dog. I just returned home from WDW 2 days ago and one thing is for certain, Toy Story Land was done exactly the way it should have. Nothing left out, as well as nothing unnecessary added to cheapen it up. Advise: you must be in the park just before dark. It becomes a completely different atmosphere, amazing even for Disney standards. Tip: we went at rope drop (closer to the middle of the crowd) SDD wait was only 20 minutes felt like 10. Went back around 7:30p wait time 35 minutes although we only waited 20 due to people heading to the Star Wars light/fireworks show.

If you are familiar with the Buzz Lightyear ride in Hollywood Studios, the lap bar is pretty much the same, except there is more leg room on Slinky Dog. I just returned home from WDW 2 days ago and one thing is for certain, Toy Story Land was done exactly the way it should have. Nothing left out, as well as nothing unnecessary added to cheapen it up. Advise: you must be in the park just before dark. It becomes a completely different atmosphere, amazing even for Disney standards. Tip: we went at rope drop (closer to the middle of the crowd) SDD wait was only 20 minutes felt like 10. Went back around 7:30p wait time 35 minutes although we only waited 20 due to people heading to the Star Wars light/fireworks show.

I am not familiar with this ride.

This video should give you the info you seek. Start at the 4:30 mark and you’ll gets lots of details/images/video about the seats through the rest of the video.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter