LeCellier... lunch or dinner

If you had a choice, which would you prefer?
Thanks!

We've done both...and both have always been excellent for us. I think if I had to pick a preference it would be the first seating for lunch...not as crowded as it is at dinner and I like a break from the heat during the day.

I have only done dinner so I prefer dinner.

Dinner is fantastic! I've not done lunch, but have heard it's good too. I suppose that's not much help to you, huh? Sorry. But dinner is soo yummy!

We've only had lunch but it was amazing!
I strongly advise trying the Maple BBQ Chicken Sandwich!

Have had both but the filet with mushroom risotto is not on lunch menu and you have got to try it.Dinner for sure.

I've done both and i would pick dinner.

The filet with mushroom risotto is on the lunch menu..

Indeed it is, and it's fabulous! And I don't even like beef very much. I substituted the cream cheese mashed potatoes for the risotto, no problem.

I've only had lunch there, but enjoyed it very much. The prices are a bit more tolerable at lunch, much like many other TS locations. Plus it's nice to have a heavier meal that day for lunch and then just munch on whatever that night.

I've done dinner twice and lunch once.

Maybe I ordered the wrong thing, but I didn't really like my lunch experience.

I would go back for dinner easily, but it will probably be a long time before I go back for lunch (too many other places to try!)

If you can only get lunch though, it's worth a try.

Have had both but the filet with mushroom risotto is not on lunch menu and you have got to try it.Dinner for sure.

This what I was going to say. We've done both and prefer dinner. The filet with mushroom risotto is my favorite meal. I just wish they did the Chocolate Moose the way they used to with spaghetti for whiskers, blueberries for eyes, raspberry nose, and a cookie tongue.:sad1: He was always so cute.

Have done dinner, but not lunch - both menus on Allears look great! :surfweb: One thing from our last visit: we had a later ADR for dinner and they were running around 40 minutes behind schedule. We both loved our choices (especially the soup!) but felt the atmosphere was a little rushed. Might it be quieter at lunchtime?

We've done lunch and dinner. We only did dinner while on the DDP otherwise the lunch works fine for us. It's less expensive and then we can walk it all off around the countries in the afternoon! We're doing lunch there on Easter Sunday!

IT'S NOT ON THE LUNCH MENU ANYMORE????????????????:scared1::scared1:
Is this true???? I sure hope it is still there for lunch!!!! I will be soooooooo disappointed if it isn't.:mad:

The only reason we switched to lunch last year is we had deluxe dining, and there were so many other, new places to try. It took a bit longer than we were hoping, but the food was just as delicious as dinner. We also ended up doing CR and Teppanedo for lunch (instead of our previous dinners), and they were great as well. I'm sad that I won't be able to get my favorite appetizer this year (the mussels), as I heard it is now only for 2. DH is a big fan of the cheese soup. Wonder if they'll let DD6 and I get the 2 person appy? She definetly won't notice a few less grapes or applesauce!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter