LeCellier in Epcot for Dinner

Hi,

Le Cellier is one of the toughest ADRs on property. If you do a search on this board you will find many, many threads on the restaurant.

Enjoy your trip!

it is one of our favorite places to eat. The choices are pretty good ......I like the prime rib (RARE!!), husband likes the filet cooked, our granddaughter loved the chicken....our neighbors loved the salmon........so pretty good all around reviews.....Plus we love the cheddar cheese soup and pretzel bread........delicious

If you can get in and get a table don't even hesitate to reserve! Le Cellier is our favorite restaurant on property! The Fillet Mignon is awesome :)

It is my favorite restaurant. If you can't get a dinner ressie, lunch is nice too...

We avoided Le Cellier for years because we come from cattle country and eating steak isn't a big treat for us. We finally went last September and wish that we had gone there on our previous trips.

The filet is excellent. We took the advice from on of the threads and substituted the garlic mashed potatoes for the risotto.

We also did lunch there this February and it equalled our previous experience.

We have been there twice for dinner (last time in March 09, click on link for full review and pics) and once for lunch and we love it!

Food was terrific, but getting an ADR at a decent time was very difficult. We ended up accepting an ADR at 8pm, which in hindsight was too late for our kids (ages 7 and 4 at the time)...they fell asleep before dinner was over.

lovey almost in france.

Le Cellier is in the Canada pavilion, I believe :confused3

Honestly, that's one of the restaurants NOT on our list for this trip. As a Canadian, I can eat those meals at home. We like to try things that aren't easily available here when we go on vacation (although a few people have told me that I'd love it anyway LOL).

We also love it. DH claims it's the best steak he's ever had that he hasn't cooked himself. The cream cheese mashed potatoes are to-die-for, and the pretzel bread with the cheddar cheese soup is amazing. The caesar salad is also very good.

If you can get an ADR then do not hesitate - it is one of the best meals you will ever have :thumbsup2

I heard nothing but great things, unfortunately, I have not been able to get a ADR. Tell me about it after you go. Is it available in the dining plan?

Love it there! Get the cream cheese mashed potatoes for your side! YUM!

Overrated. Generally good, but not a great meal. Has not been worth the hassle of getting the reservation for several years. If there is a reservation available, take it. If not, don't worry about it. Go with reasonable expectations - this does not even make the top ten of meals we've had at Disney BUT we do a lot of signature dining.

Love it there! Get the cream cheese mashed potatoes for your side! YUM!

I made some cream cheese mashed potatos last night and they were really good. I said "as good as Le Cellier!" My dd12 said "not quite." :rotfl:

By far, the best meal we had at Disney! You'll find some that love it and others, not so much. We are HUGE fans of it though. The mushroom filet was phenominal! I'm salivating now just thinking of it.

We ate at Le Cellier this past Thursday and it was by far the best meal we have eaten on property in a long time. The filet was outstanding and the cheddar cheese soup was very good as well. We had an incredible server who went above and beyond. It was not an easy adr to get but it is definately worth trying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter