leaving Wednesday

leprechaun

Earning My Ears
Does FW have a propane refilling station? Also do you need a fishing licence to fish freshwater on Disney property?

You don't need a fishing license to fish from FW. Because it's all catch and release. You can't keep any of the fish.

I remember seeing the propane tanks at the Meadows Trading Post. I believe (if I remember correctly) that you drop off your tank in the morning and they will have it ready for you by the afternoon.

Anyone else know?

Yes, you drop off your propane tank in the morning, and they have it ready that evening!!

We're leaving tomorrow night!! Wish I was staying at Ft. Wilderness though, but hubby doesn't camp so we're at the All-Stars this trip.

WE RAN OUT DOWN THERE ONE TIME AND TOOK OUR BOTTLE TO THEM. THEY GO OUT AND FILL THEM UP AND THAT TIME THEY ACTUALLY DELIVERED IT TO OUR SITE SO, IT WAS THERE WHEN WE GOT BACK FROM THE PARKS. I BELIEVE THEY JUST BILLED OUR SITE. IT WAS VERY CONVENIENT AND I DON'T THINK IT WAS PRICED TOO BAD EITHER.;)

From what I recall, the propane price was pretty reasonable. In fact, I think it was actually less than some of the off site refilling points!

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter