Leaving WDW tomorrow :(

stitch'sgrl101

"Please stand clear of the doors, Por Favor Manten
Okay, so for the past 2 and a half weeks i have been at WDW, but unfortunately tomorrow my vacation will come to an end. I have been here for so long, but it doesn't feel like it at all. Writing this wants to make me cry so much, but i cant cause im with my whole family, and they'll call me a dweeb. I have to take a really long car ride home to NY. I am so upset on the inside, but I cant show it on the outside. Anyone want to cheer me up?

Aww it's ok, like they say all good things must eventually come to an end. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll go back in the future. :goodvibes

Don't feel bad if u cry over it I totally balled my eyes out the night before our last day. :sad1: I also had to endure a car ride back to Rhode island and I tell you point blank the ride is no fun just to warn you if you haven't done it before.

On the positive side hopefully you get to plan another trip when u get home

It's sad...but just think that you WILL be back someday! It makes it easier to tell yourself that it's not like you're never going to be at WDW again at all.

CAITY. Remember when we were crying last year cause we didn't want to leave?! Well, this year came faster than ever. Plus we already know you are going next year so now it gives you something to look forward to.

waiting for a year my seem long ... but planning is fun :lmao:
I read book on Disney everynight (then have a dream of disney)
and it makes me think of how lucky i am going back:) xx
Chin up babes xxx:hug:

CAITY. Remember when we were crying last year cause we didn't want to leave?! Well, this year came faster than ever. Plus we already know you are going next year so now it gives you something to look forward to.

LMAO! why would i forget? i didnt cry, really wanted to though. But im excited to start school and see molly, and i heard my dad talking to uncle john about February!!!!

Oh believe me, ill be back before next August, I know it,, im a DVC member AND an annual pass holder, so that like forces my parents to go. Car ride is half way done! In NC right now, for the night. Getting home to NYC tomorrow! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter