Leaving tomorrow

2morrow

Mouseketeer
::MickeyMo This is it we are headed for Disney tomorrow! We actually leave for a hotel tonight b/c we are leaving bright and early in the morning!! We have been waiting a year for this trip and finally it is time to go!! Send lots of pixie dust our way so that we have an uneventful trip down there!! :wizard:
I will post a full report when we get back!

Lots of pixie dust for a wonderful, wonderful trip! :wizard:

I hope you have a wonderful trip! I hope it is eventful though! Wonderful, fantastic, beautiful events!

2morrow said:
::MickeyMo This is it we are headed for Disney tomorrow! We actually leave for a hotel tonight b/c we are leaving bright and early in the morning!! We have been waiting a year for this trip and finally it is time to go!! Send lots of pixie dust our way so that we have an uneventful trip down there!! :wizard:
I will post a full report when we get back!

I hope that you have a wonderful vacation.

Sincerely, Ray

Hwavea great trip, if you see a woman and a 4 yo cutie girl in a tandem wheelchair get up (the only one in WDW) be sure to say hi! We'd love to meet you!

I think I'm too late, but hope you have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter