Leaving this Wednesday, any last minute tips!!!!!

lindym

Mouseketeer
Can't wait. We are Disney World Fanatics, but have never been to Disneyland. Arriving at LAX this Wednesday, July 19 at 11am. Going right to parks that day and then again on Thursday and Friday. Doing Fantasmic Dessert on Wednesday. Doing EE on Thursday. Any last minute tips? We are so excited. Just myself and our 18 year old son (his high school graduation present). We are so anxious and excited.

Just remember to take advantage of the fast passes so your not waiting for longer lines then you have to. Remember to put on tons of sun block, keep bottles of water with you at all times, go with the flow and have a BLAST! :sunny:

I remember we had some correspondence recently about DLR. In case you did not see it, I wrote up a very long "Guide to DLR for WDW Vets" here:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1162599

You may want to print it up and read it on the airplane or something.

And as far as last minute tips, it has been very hot at DLR recently - 100 degrees. Make sure you have your trusty sunscreen, hats, and water bottles.

Looks like you're all set to have a magical trip! Have fun! :sunny:

Stay very hydrated, take it easy in the heat and crowds! And make sure to rest, and get enough sleep! With the EE and late night shows it can really wear on you! Have a wonderful trip!

Some spray bottles of water probably wouldn't hurt either. Great to spray your face and head when you get hot.

Oh another good last min. tip is that all of us disney lovers will be here anxiously awaiting a long post on your arrival back home explaining your magical trip so we can hear about how much fun you had! Cause honestly, everyone loves hearing those kind of stories. It makes us feel all squishy and excited about our next visits! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter