Leaving this morning!!!!

poochie

I really need some Disney Magic !!
Well, here I am sitting here typing in DIS when we leave the house in 1 1/2 hrs. :scared1:

Finishing up my hot oatmeal, cold and damp here.Already let the dogs out, and feed both cats and dogs their breakfast. DD will be taking care of the furkids. Then I will jump in the shower and finish up the remaining items in the cases.

Cannot believe it is finally D Day:banana::banana::banana:

OMG, just noticed my counter below, so cool wishing us Congratulations. YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30th Anniversary!!! Holy cow. Congratulations and have a great trip! :goodvibes

Congrats! Hope you have a great trip.
As I post this, I'll be smiling at my own ticker LOL

Happy Anniversary! Hope this will be a wonderful, amazing, stress free trip for you and enjoy the magic!

Have a wonderful, magical trip.

There's nothing like the morning when you wake up and realize you're going to Disney!

Hi poochie,
Congratulations on your 30th anniversary! That is fantastic. Have a wonderful anniversary and a great time on your trip. Wishing you 30 more years of happiness in marriage and at Disney! :wizard:
________
Lovely Wendie

Happy anniversary! Congrats on 30 years, and best wishes on the next 30. :lovestruc

I hope that you have a WONDERFUL trip, and can't wait to hear when you report back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter