Leaving the hubbies and kids behind - A May 2010 PTR, TR has begun!

Well you took about a hundred during the meet...:rotfl: Ok maybe not that many...

I took around 800, which was less than I thought I would! I will guess 1001, for not really any reason in particular!

It was so great meeting you on Friday!! I hope the rest of your trip was great and your shopping went well. I am heading back to orlando tomorrow so i can do a swim test for the job down there and look at some apartments...

Sorry to hear about the job! Hopefully your first choice will come through for you...fingers crossed!!

Hi Katie. :) MeMom sent me your way as I am in the possible works for a girls' only trip this September. I cannot wait to read your TR.

Hi Katie -

First of you, sorry about the HS job. I hope the other job comes through for you! Keeping my fingers crossed.:thumbsup2

Second, I am not even going to guess how many pictures you took until I figure out how many I took. :rotfl: gonna download to the mac tonight and see what we got! I do love your photopass pics! (since I have extra special viewing privledges)

Third, I am sooooooo glad I did not go to the Cinco de Mayo meet because there is NO WAY UNDER GOD'S GREEN EARTH that I could have resisted those margaritas. Obstaining for alcohol for medical reasons sucks and I just would have been a whinny "you know what". But I am already planning my do-over for next year! ;)

Fourth, I spent most of mother's day doing wash, too....so I know the feeling. However, my friend who stayed with my kids did an awesome job of making them straighten up, so the house didn't look like a disaster.

Fifth - Ohana was a ton of food. We didn't get seated until almost 7pm and we didn't get into MK until 9pm. Decent food but everything moves much too slow there.

Looking forward to your TR and hoping to get mine started soon.

Sorry for the lack of responses!

I have had some big-time blues the last few days! I found out that they filled the MS position I really wanted and I never even got an interview. I lost both jobs to new teachers straight out of college. I have been told that the reason may be that with my experience and education, I am too expensive to hire. I can't tell you how sick it makes me that all that time, effort and money are now working against me :sick:

BUT the sun finally came out for the first time since I got home and did wonders to my mood and I decided to put the blues behind me and start my TR :yay:

Join me if you will...

Where did this heat and all these people come from?

Oh, and either you are all terrible guessers or I took an obscene number of pictures on my trip...:rolleyes1

Sorry for the lack of responses!

I have had some big-time blues the last few days! I found out that they filled the MS position I really wanted and I never even got an interview. I lost both jobs to new teachers straight out of college. I have been told that the reason may be that with my experience and education, I am too expensive to hire. I can't tell you how sick it makes me that all that time, effort and money are now working against me :sick:

BUT the sun finally came out for the first time since I got home and did wonders to my mood and I decided to put the blues behind me and start my TR :yay:

Join me if you will...

Where did this heat and all these people come from?

Oh, and either you are all terrible guessers or I took an obscene number of pictures on my trip...:rolleyes1

Sorry the jobs didn't pan out. Don't give up. I'm so worried about our oldest son being able to get a teaching job. He does his student teaching in September for a semester and then it is time to job hunt.

I'm all over your trip report.

Oh man, that just stinks about the job! Hang in there, something will come up :hug:

Off to check out your TR!

Katie- I'm sorry neither of the jobs worked out for you this time. It really stinks how we get "too expensive" to hire, when you add in yrs of experience, and level of degree. :mad: I would be in the same situation as you if I tried to look for something else right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter