LEAVING SOON! When will the pretrip package arrive?

PixieDustLuv

On our way to Disney Destination Heaven!
WHOOO HOOOO! :cool1: We are leaving soon for our KNIGHTS AND LIGHTS Christmas tour! I finally got a revised itinerary since some places will be closed for holiday. I cannot wait :rotfl2: to have my dreams come true. I was wondering, how soon before our trip will we receive the pretrip package? I am ready to get my little paws on it because it means I am one step closer to experience a whole new world!:wizard:

WHOOO HOOOO! :cool1: We are leaving soon for our KNIGHTS AND LIGHTS Christmas tour! I finally got a revised itinerary since some places will be closed for holiday. I cannot wait :rotfl2: to have my dreams come true. I was wondering, how soon before our trip will we receive the pretrip package? I am ready to get my little paws on it because it means I am one step closer to experience a whole new world!:wizard:

As I recall, we got ours at the 45 day mark. So you may get it today!

Yes! You were right! My travel agent just got it, but she says I am going to be VERY disappointed. She says that the bags leave a lot to be desired :headache:.I have ready similar comments on the board, but I cannot wait to get it anyway!!! For the price that I am paying for this trip you would think they would send a personal valet to pack for us! I hope I won't be as disappointed with the trip itself!

Oh this is so exciting! I cant wait to see your trip report! Do you know what color your back packs are? I was curious to know if they were any different b/c this being a holiday trip!

So Exciting!:cool1:

Yes! You were right! My travel agent just got it, but she says I am going to be VERY disappointed. She says that the bags leave a lot to be desired :headache:.I have ready similar comments on the board, but I cannot wait to get it anyway!!! For the price that I am paying for this trip you would think they would send a personal valet to pack for us! I hope I won't be as disappointed with the trip itself!

I actually really liked the bag. What were you expecting. It is a nice size with lots of pockets.

My kids really like the backpacks we got (twice). They have used them on several different occasions, although they are bit too old to use them consistently for school (the bags are not quite cool enough for that). I admit my husband and I have never used the grown-up bags, either the shoulder ones from last year or the backpacks this year.

The gift you get on the first day of the trip has a really nice item in it also.

Same here--our kids really liked the backpacks and used them on the plane; I liked the adult packpack better than the laptop-ish carry bag that they had last year, so am happy to hear they are back with the backpacks!

Hi everybody, I am so excited to go on this trip!!!! :cool1: I have dreamed of going to Europe since I was a little girl, and I have passed this passion for travel on to my little girl. This will be our first Christmas since my husband passed away a couple of months ago, so I figure this would be a great time for us to spend the holiday in another country. Hopefully Christmas Eve and Christmas day in Paris will help us get through this rough time.

I am not really disappointed by the pretrip package like my travel agent said I would be. The backbacks are so cool. My backpack is navy blue and the junior adventure bag is a sling bag in kelly green and powder blue. I liked hers a lot, but I couldn't talk her out of it! :sad2: I also liked the bright yellow luggage handle covers with Adventures by Disney embroidered on it. The countdown calender really got my daughter and I so jazzed about the trip. :yay: It's finally almost only one month away!

PixieDustLuv, I hope this trip will be everything you have dreamed!

It sounds like it is going to be a difficult Christmas this year. I hope that your memories of your husband will bring you and your daughter peace.

PixieDustLuv, have an absolutely MARVELOUS time on your Christmas trip! I hope being in fabulous foreign countries, with lots of people around you, sharing the trip & the fun, and 2 guides to pamper & take care of you, will help you and your daughter get through a difficult time with joy & love.

Looking forward to your report! I'm taking the same trip in June, and can hardly wait!

Sayhello

Thanks for your well-wishes! It is going to be really, really tough. I am looking forward to getting away and sharing my dream with my daughter of seeing new places. I wish my husband could be there, but I know he'd be happy that we were able to go somewhere I have always to to see.

We will be praying for you to have an amazing time! I just know in my heart you guys will have an AMAZING trip! I look forward to your report (if that will be something you feel comfortable sharing)! If so you will have plenty of us ready to hear all about it!

Happy Travels!

HG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter