• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Leaving Resort Early

ginny65

DIS Veteran
Do they still slip your receipt folio under your door on the morning of departure? If so, what happens if you leave prior to receiving that?

The day before your checkout you will receive a voice mail explaining that there is no need to check out, and your folio will be emailed to you.

Do they still slip your receipt folio under your door on the morning of departure? If so, what happens if you leave prior to receiving that?
And if for some reason you don't get the Folio by email. you can always request a copy. Send an email with your name and resort reservation number requesting a copy of your final folio statement. They sent it to me the same day (a weekday so it might not be responded to today).

Below is the email address.

guest.services.billing@disneyworld.com

Dave

Last week we just got the folio as a pdf attachment to an email (no voicemail - but I do remember that happening past years). Its on the cell phone app too: your running folio (i.e., you can see all charges each day - no need to wait until last day).

Yes, they'll email it to you and it's on the app. Just click on your resort stay that's in your daily plans and then you can click on charges.

I call the front desk when I leave; especially if I'm checking out early in the morning. My thinking is that it will help housekeeping if they get the opportunity to clean rooms early and can get ours ready for the next guest a little early (don't know if it really helps).

Thank you. Also, I don't believe I linked my credit card to use as charging privileges when I booked the resort stay. Can I do that when I do online check-in? or should I just call them? We want to go straight to the park and use our MB's to charge food, etc. on an early EMH day so we don't want to have to go to the resort first to check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter