Leaving Page Message

EpcotQueen

DIS Veteran
Every time I open a thread (or close it) I get a popup asking if I want to leave the page or stay on the page. Why? This is most irritating. Is there something I can do to prevent this?

upload_2016-6-15_7-5-56.png

an update...If I delete my cookies it goes away for a bit but comes back. Most annoying!

Are we the onlt two getting this I wonder . If so then it has to be us...I've scanned though both with antivirus and malware...nothing on my end. This is only happening for me on this site ??

Acc'd to the IT guy who checked out my puter at work on Fri it is definitely not my puter. He thinks it is a problem with the website. Strange that so few are reporting it though.

GRRRR! It's happening more frequently now. Only this site, not anywhere else on the web. Wonder what "Message from webpage: false" means. Any programmers out there?

Just tossing in here - I've not gotten the message. I'm on Windows 7 using Chrome, if someone's trying to figure this out.

Ok, I will probably stop using this web site. Now I can't even close out IE from this site without repeatedly being presented with the error. BTW, IE11. Again, if I delete cookies and temp internet fields all ok for a bit. But then it begins and gets more and more frequent. Talked to a techy co-worker/programmer. He thought it was a script error on the web page.

I'm getting it too and came here to see if there was a fix. I see that no one has answered this question which is interesting. I bet that it has to do with the ads.

It stopped for me as of last night. Oh, thank God it finally stopped!

It got to the point where I was getting the pop-up 5 times in a row before it would change pages! :badpc:

I just sent a separate post about this same issue...had not seen this one already going. It is driving this old gray hair craaazy. I am using an HP, Windows 7, Internet Explorer and the Dis Board is the only site where I encounter this difficulty....so annoying.

I just sent a separate post about this same issue...had not seen this one already going. It is driving this old gray hair craaazy. I am using an HP, Windows 7, Internet Explorer and the Dis Board is the only site where I encounter this difficulty....so annoying.
I have and HP, Windows 7, but am on Chrome. As I stated, once my son installed Adblock Plus I've had no issues.

I need to install Adblock Plus I guess. It's still happening and sometimes I have to click the stupid message several times.

I have and HP, Windows 7, but am on Chrome. As I stated, once my son installed Adblock Plus I've had no issues.

Does Adblock Plus work on iPhone? I'm having the same problem but with the Trivago ad dragging me down to the very bottom of the page. I think it's something in the ad script because using the Report this ad function doesn't help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter