Leaving on my second ever solo trip soon :)

kateandy08096

DIS Veteran
Leaving Monday for my second ever solo trip and debating booking Keys to the kingdom tour. Wondering if this would be odd doing it solo? I figured since I get a DVC discount why not but dont want to feel odd. Lol

I did it solo and had a wonderful time! Everyone else was in couples or groups, but they were all very kind. I think you should absolutely do it!

I’ve got the UnDiscovered Epcot your booked for my upcoming solo trip in May, and I can’t wait.

Leaving Monday for my second ever solo trip and debating booking Keys to the kingdom tour. Wondering if this would be odd doing it solo? I figured since I get a DVC discount why not but dont want to feel odd. Lol

Have fun on your trip! And don't feel "odd". :) I'd totally go to this alone if no one else wanted to join me. I'm sure it's a very cool tour!!!

i leave next sunday for me first solo trip :D i don't see any reason you shouldn't do it solo! one of my favorite vloggers has done two tours now solo and at first she was apprehensive like you, but she said it was a great decision! her youtube name is IvyWinter if you want to check her out..

I did it solo and had a great time. It was great to learn more about the park I loved and there was so much to do and see there really wasn't time to feel awkward.

My husband and I did the tour in September and I had to think back to remember if we had any solos in our group. We did - he was a gentleman in his late 20s, early 30s. For lunch he was seated with another couple and the guide. I think it would have been great to have some one on one conversation with her about her experiences.

So much of the time you wear a headset so you can hear the guide so I'd think it would take away self-consciousness of being there by yourself.

I traveled for years on my own ( Disney, Vegas, Cruises ) before meeting my husband so I know your concern, but I think the way its set up you'll be fine.

I'm very curious about how this adventure went, I'm tentatively planning my second solo trip for 2020, and the Keys to the Kingdom tour is something I am very interested in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter