Leaving on Magic NYC Nov. 11th with some questions

Tucker24

Mouseketeer
So I'm looking at the count down and started to think of packing.

Since I'm leaving from NYC in the fall are there any recommendations on number of "warm" or pool days vs long sleeve jean days. We are sailing two days south to Port Canaveral and then Casteway Cay. Then, sailing two days back north

Was thinking of bringing my own water bottles and thinking of coffee cups. Would the drink cups you get at Disney parks work for coffee while on the ship or should I get something else? Any advise on Water bottles to take around ship or for offshore excursions? I was planning on using ship water

Can I bring refillable popcorn bucket I got from Hollywood Studios last year?

We use Tervis tumblers for everyone at the drink station for water & soda. DW got us Starbucks reusable cups for hot drinks. Both work very well.

Don't have experience re: that particular popcorn bucket, but I doubt it.

Warm vs cold: we went north on Magic a few weeks ago & it was long sleeve weather the day out of NY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter