• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Leaving my DH after a week..for a day..Pre-Trip

CaliTransplant

Earning My Ears
Catchy title?

Who: Ann, I'm 25 and will be a California resident for just 5 days at the time of my 2nd Disneyland trip. I've taken many trips to Disney World though.
Photo0033FourBySix.jpg

When: Feb 28-March 1, 2012
Where: Disneyland
Why: One More Disney Day

This will be my first solo trip to Disneyland and I couldn't be more excited. Even though I leave my while my DH is on just his 2nd day at his new job and we won't even be settled into our own place for at least another 3 weeks. It was one of the few things that has made me excited about this move. I've lived in Atlanta my entire life. I had an adjustment moving to the burbs a year ago. My family is here. Disney World is just a 7 hour drive away. Chick-fil-a is here. But it's a great job for DH and I am super happy for him.

Things to look forward to...How I'm getting there Planes, Trains, or Automobiles...Where does a person with bad knees stay...What foods must I eat...what must I wear..and lots of ... (It's a problem...I'm sorry)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter