Leaving in 6 hours!! Forgot to get boarding passes last night!

4our4kids

Mouseketeer
Just a few last minute things to do today. I managed to get off of work yesterday so that was a huge help. All the decorations are down and put away,and the tree is at the curb. Just didn't want to come home to all that.

In bed at 11p and what did I forget to do? Get our boarding passes on line. Flying Southwest for the 1st time and fearful of not getting to sit near each other. Of the 6 of us, four have "A", and two have "B" passes. My five yr old is a "B", along with the family friend. I hope they let her board with me due to her age.

Made ADR's last Friday and got everything I wanted! Everything seems to be working out. Pixie dust for the airplane and to all those traveling soon!

Southwest will let all of you board with the A group. Especially as seeing one of the B's is a 5 yr old. I may be late in replying, but enjoy your trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter