Leaving in 10 hours!!!

jlparedes

Mouseketeer
We are heading out tomorrow morning. Should take us 6-7 hours to get down there! YAHOO! We are so excited. I hope I'll sleep tonight. Any last minute tips, tricks or comments?

We are heading out tomorrow morning. Should take us 6-7 hours to get down there! YAHOO! We are so excited. I hope I'll sleep tonight. Any last minute tips, tricks or comments?

Have a wonderful time! Be sure to factor in rest time and lots of water. We jut got back and had it not been for our 2 hour rests in the middle of the day, we'd have died! And don't be afraid to act like a kid. :cool1:

I get to write this exact post in 5 days :yay:
You're going to have a great time and remember when your cute little one is throwing a fit and not cooperating with your months of planning and organizing that it's ok because it's mostly for her anyway ;)

woooo:woohoo: have a great trip!!! i wanna see lots of pics when you get back!!:goodvibes :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter