Leaving for the drive Friday morning!

patkingpin

Mouseketeer
We are leaving for Disney Friday morning 6am from Buffalo, driving to DISNEY!!!
The cast includes me, my wife, my daughter (turning 2 while we are down there) and my mother in law.

We have a hotel booked in Columbia, SC for the way down. I can't wait!!!!!! Just had to share!

Have a safe and fun trip! Tell the gang, that the Gilberts will see them in February!

Will do!!! 6am tomorrow morning we plane on being on the road. Sunday we arrive at Coronado Springs!!!

Just a daddy and daughter (age 5) trip for us on Friday too! Leaving from Lorain Ohio and stopping in Rock Hill, SC just across the stateline past Charlotte. We'll be on the road pretty much at the same time.

Just a daddy and daughter (age 5) trip for us on Friday too! Leaving from Lorain Ohio and stopping in Rock Hill, SC just across the stateline past Charlotte. We'll be on the road pretty much at the same time.

Rock Hill… you’ll be just a couple of miles from my humble home. The drive from there to WDW is easy enough (I do it fairly regular), and as of this summer, there wasn’t any construction to be worried about either.

Y’all have a great trip to The World (but, do mind your speed in south GA).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter