leaving for HIFS tomorrow which building should I reqeust at check in

jjjbennett

Mouseketeer
Best building and floor We have 13, 9 and 5 year old want to be close to pool and food but not too noisy or busy. We have a kidsuite reserved any buildings I should ask for and will I do best on the first floor or higher up. Thanks

We just got back from HIFS and we were in bldg 14. It was quite convenient to the pool but quite a walk to the food court each morning. If I were going again I think I would ask for Bldg #6. Close to the lake & fountain, the food court, and not that far from the pool. Just my opinion. Have a great time, it's a very nice hotel.
My trip report is posted on this board.
Jim

We've stayed at HIFS many times, and most buildings are convenient to the pool.

I highly recommend asking for a room on one of the upper floors, facing out (not facing pool) in order to keep the noise down.
The bedroom areas are more soundproof to outside noise, but you will hear people when you are sitting in the living area.

Have a great time!

Just returned and stayed in building 9 room 960 top floor very nice only complaint is sometimes the elevator was slow. asked for a pool view and would suggest if you are on a top floor that that is nicer than looking at parking lots since the noise was minimal up that high. We could even see the MK fireworks in the distance from the balcony outside the room. Great place for families.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter