• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Leaving BCV on 10/14. Do you want my leftover groceries?

disneydacey

Gettin' my Disney fix since 86'
We are leaving beach club villas on Saturday. I have a few items that I'm not going to be using before I go. A couple Bottles of water, a couple Greek yogurts not opened, partially used container of spreadable butter, partially used container of cream cheese, half gallon of 2% milk barely used, frosted mini wheat's box, some American cheese from the deli, hummus and pita (I swear I don't double dip), small jar of mayo 1/2 left, two cans of tuna, and half a pint of half & half. Usually I just leave in the room but I hate the thought that perfectly good food is going to go to waste. PM me if you're interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter