• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Leave tomorrow... counting down the hours!!! Anyone else?

DizzyBell

Mouseketeer
:bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Well... we are almost to the point of counting down the hours. We leave tomorrow and we are hoping and praying for a safe flight and safe travel to all who will be travelling to the world. It has been a few years since we have been "park warriors" in the summer (we usually travel in spring/fall/winter).... but we are going to take our breaks to cool off and be filled with the magic for the next ten days.:hyper:

:bounce: I'm leaving in 4 hours and 9 minutes, not that I'm counting or anything ;) I can't wait!!! Unfortunately we'll be driving :rolleyes: but hey, DW is worth it! Maybe we'll see you there! :earsgirl:

:wave2: Have fun! I'll join you in the 30th---one week!!!!

:wave2: Hope you all have a blast!
We still have 60 more days! Can't wait hear about yoour trips:earseek: ::yes::

Have a MAGICAL trip!!!:thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

(I've got a waaaaaaaaaaaaays to go!)

WE BOARD THE PLANE TOMORROW AT 7AM FOR 11 DAYS....CAN'T WAIT:tongue:

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

This time next week I will be in the MK.... I can't belive it... We start driving on sunday night.... :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Well I am not leaving until 52 more days but my Daughter and her Husband left tonight for 8 days at Wilderness lodge. This will be their first time staying there. :wave2:

:bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Leaving at 3:45pm for a quick weekend trip. My DD4's first trip....can't wait to introduce her to the princesses at CRT Saturday morning!

Pam

Mom to DD4princess: and DD1princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter