leave page alerts

kittymamma

Mouseketeer
Using Windows Internet Explorer , I keep getting an alert "leave this page" or "stay on this page" while surfing the Dis site. When I click on the one I want, some times it works but most of the time the Dis Web site freezes....as well as the system and I have to shut down and reboot. This happens only when on the Dis Board Web site. I am not technically inclined so please be elementary with an answer.

I just saw another thread that was started on June 15 of this year asking about the same problem so I will see if an answer appears over there as well. Do the Tech Support folks monitor these threads or are we just putting it out there for other members to supply a remedy.?

I just saw another thread that was started on June 15 of this year asking about the same problem so I will see if an answer appears over there as well. Do the Tech Support folks monitor these threads or are we just putting it out there for other members to supply a remedy.?
The mods do monitor this thread, but others who may have found solutions will post here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter