• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Least expensive AAA card???

If you join the Disney Club card[$39.and change],will save you money on joining AAA

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pay no enrollment fee to join AAA and save 10% off the first year of AAA membership dues!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plus AAA has Terrific Travel Agents,mine saved me a bundle finding discounts,and booking and confirming trip Details even made my PS for me!!

When you join AAA you have to join the club that serves your area. So you don't really have a choice of prices. There are basic memberships and "plus" memberships which include more services. I would recommend that you go to AAA.com, put in you area and see what comes up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter