Least crowded week in November?

maryj11

DIS Veteran
We want to go when most of the Christmas decorations are up, but the least crowded week. We will not go Thanksgiving week I know it’s crowded. We did go the week after Thanksgiving a couple years ago and it was packed! So I guess I’m asking which week before Thanksgiving will be best?

IMHO your best bet for full Christmas decorations and crowds is the first week after Thanksgiving, that's usually my go to. I'm wondering if the year you went that week was the first after the Covid restrictions were pretty much gone?

The crowds were much heavier that year for that week. It's always busy, but that year it was crazy.

We go the week before Thanksgiving. Some of the resorts are decorated and every park except Epcot is fully decorated. (Festival of the Holidays begins after Thanksgiving)
Thanksgiving is late this year, so I’m hoping our resort is decorated!

IMHO your best bet for full Christmas decorations and crowds is the first week after Thanksgiving, that's usually my go to. I'm wondering if the year you went that week was the first after the Covid restrictions were pretty much gone?

The crowds were much heavier that year for that week. It's always busy, but that year it was crazy.
Yes I think that was why crowds were so high, it was right after Covid. It was so crowded at Epcot on night we had to hold hands walking through world showcase so we didn’t get lost from each other.

We go the week before Thanksgiving. Some of the resorts are decorated and every park except Epcot is fully decorated. (Festival of the Holidays begins after Thanksgiving)
Thanksgiving is late this year, so I’m hoping our resort is decorated!
This is the week I was thinking of, but do crowds start coming in before the weekend before Thanksgiving? We probably would leave the Friday before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter