Learn how to back Camper

That's insane. After about the umpteenth time I finally got the car in the space, but the trailer was parked across the next space. It gave me a parking accuracy of 81%. :lmao: :lmao:

OMG I think I gave up after jack knifing the first 20 tries!

I couldn't get the stupid thing around the corners before I got mad and threw the laptop across the room... :lmao:

I have anger issues my wife often tells me.

Gah! I can't even get in the main entrance... going back to try again. My son (13yr old) insists he can do it. I may not let him, just 'cause it might embarrass me....

I couldn't get the stupid thing around the corners before I got mad and threw the laptop across the room... :lmao:

I have anger issues my wife often tells me.

DW is yelling at me right now...I feel like I am at Ft. Wilderness right now being yelled "Move it to the Right!"

Forget It am going back to trying to figure out the rubix cube!!!!!!!

Woo hoo! I finally go the car and trailer completely with the lines of the parking space. Not perfectly centered so it only gave me a 93%. :cool1:
One thing that I discovered is that you can actually move quite a ways off the left and right sides of the game screen. It's real tricky when you can't see the car when you're trying to maneuver.:scared1:

I think I set off every car alarm on in that parking lot.... did you see them?

Yup. My last time through I didn't hit a car until I started manuevering into the space.

DW is yelling at me right now...I feel like I am at Ft. Wilderness right now being yelled "Move it to the Right!"

My dh just avoids that all together and I park the PUP. lol Actually, I'm the only one who parks the PUP. He's horrible at it!

I couldn't even turn the corner forward into the parking area. I was either too wide or not wide enough!!!!! ARGHHHHHH!!!!

Moving my camper around is easier, and I'm the worst backer upper ever. Although I did get it into my driveway all by myself on Saturday, and got it parked in the right spot where DH could still get his car in the garage:banana: :banana:

Well, I'm glad some people got it in. I was beginning to think this was some kind of April Fool's joke!

I got into the parking lot, but couldn't get it past the first trailer. I did keep setting off the car alarm! lol

My son tried it, couldn't get it, then decided to see if he could go down the road to the next campground with a better parking lot.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter