Leap Year Confusion - ADR's and BBB

shb5007

Mouseketeer
We check in on April 29th, 2024 - Does the leap year impact the "60" days at all? Meaning will I be able to book ADR's and BBB on the 28th or 29th? Anyone know?

Also, is BBB 60 days midnight and ADR's are still 60 days around 7am?

Thanks!

29 days in February? What are you talking about? :)

No wonder I am always showing up on the wrong day for my March 1st appointments. :)

Last edited:
I have the same problem. Checking in to Boardwalk on 4/27, and Disney is saying 2/27. If I count, I come up with 2/26. Also ADRs are 6:00 am online. 7:00 on phone.

I have the same problem. Checking in to Boardwalk on 4/27, and Disney is saying 2/27. If I count, I come up with 2/26. Also ADRs are 6:00 am online. 7:00 on phone.
Faulty math brain here. I counted again and appears to be 27th. I think…

The app not accounting for Feb 29 cracks me up because it is apparently sponsored by “Citizen/official timekeeper “. Not a good look for them to be inaccurate lol. I am curious what will happen to the countdown on March 1 - when or how it corrects itself or if it does at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter