Le Cellier? ...Yay or Nay??

Le Cellier...Yay or Nay?

• Yay

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
I didn't vote because my opinion has change since it became a 2 TS restaurant. Before that we never missed a meal when we were on the DP. The filet is still my favourite meal and WDW and we could satisfy our hunger on the pretzel bread alone. Since it has upscaled itself (totally understandable give the popularity) we have not returned. If money isn't an issue then my opinion is go.

I believe the lunch and dinner menus are the same now and lunch is 2 credits.

Thanks. I think we'll keep the reservation and just go pay out of pocket for the soup and pretzel bread. Then have a dinner that isn't 2 TS credits. That seems like a bad value to me, looking at the pricing on their menu and two whole table service meals.

We are just hoping to split a soup and filet at FAW festival. Hope it is there in 2020 but seems to be a staple. Saves 2 credits for elsewhere

We were on the dining plan and it was a underwhelming meal and not worth the 2 table credits to us. We had a much better steak dinner at The Wave later in our trip.

In my opinion they overbook the restaurant -the last two times we have gone we have waited WAY past our reservation time. I understand and agree with not rushing through a meal but the staff should then adjust the number of reservations allotted.

The food is good, but we have decided to spend our money on the experience at California Grill instead of Le Cellier.

Definitely a nay. We have eaten there several times one of which was terrible and the others OK. Then there is the eat dinner with strangers as the tables are so close. Really if I am paying for signature dinning you need to provide the whole package and not cram people in like sardines Give me Shulas or Yachtsman anyday.

Nine dragons do the same but at least they don't have delusions of grandure.

I haven't gone there in a long time. When we went it was 1 table credit it was a difficult reservation to get and we liked it on our first visit. The next year it was not as good so we never went back. It definitely isn't worth 2 table credits IMO.

Hi All - we went to Le Cellier many years ago as we were advised by guest services that they served “the best steaks”. We were disappointed. As that was about 12 !!! Years ago ( we have long memories 😂 ) we thought we should give it another try .... ah well - still in our opinion nothing special. Sorry Canada !

A NAY, last two times were very disappointing in the food and service. Food no wonderful and way too expensive to be just okay. Service was spotty and rushed - more like eat and leave so more people can get in. And there were two of us and both times put at a table that barely enough room to get into. No, many other Epcot choice with better food, better service, and more spacious dining. I think they are trying to live on a reputation that was once well deserved. We enjoy almost all the other Epcot dining option.

What are your thoughts on Le Cellier? My first experience here was not a good one so i'm a bit hesitant. I read a lot of mixed reviews of this place, this is another reason im on the fence. Thoughts?
My wife and I made reservations there for our 47th anniversary. All the hype didn’t measure up. Steak very over cooked and the rest was just good but not overwhelming .

Been going every year for a while now when I do my annual running trip. Its a personal favorite of mine. One of my favorite in park restaraunts along with Tiffins over in AK.

Hmmm... it is interesting to read all the different reviews. I was about to cancel and even looked to see what else was available. Yachtsman instead? Then the last post was good🤔.

Hmmm... it is interesting to read all the different reviews. I was about to cancel and even looked to see what else was available. Yachtsman instead? Then the last post was good🤔.

I vote you should try it. It is a must do for us every trip. Get the the filet and you will thank me later...

We don't think it's worth the 2 credits, but we love it. We pay OOP when we go, and it's always our date night spot. I don't really like going to other resorts/out of the parks for meals, unless that's where we're staying, so as far as I'm concerned it's one of the best in-the-parks place for a nice, romantic meal. We've never been disappointed. The steaks were delicious, the cheese soup is super yummy and the pretzel rolls are addictive.

We were just there in June 2019 and won't be returning anytime soon - don't get me wrong, the food was good but I didn't feel like it was a good as the price tag suggested.

My biggest complaint is aside for the 30 minute wait we experienced was that the tables are jammed together way too close. So close it was like the ladies sitting next to us could have been a part of our party.

To me Le Cellier is like putting lip-stick on a pig. Several years ago Disney capitalized on this restaurants popularity because it was such a great value with it being a 1TS restaurant by making it a Signature restaurant. What did Disney do to elevate this restaurant to a Signature? NOTHING, but raise the prices and slightly tweak the menu.

The place is still dark, it's still loud, the tables are still stacked on top of each other. And in my opinion the steaks are not all that great either (average). I personally think the mushroom filet is of Outback quality with a salty concoction of mushroom sauce tasting much like it was poured from a can of Campbells Mushroom soup on risotto tasting much like Minute Rice. This place was one of the biggest letdowns for me... Let me correct that, it was the biggest letdown for me at WDW. Just my opinion.

Prior to this place going signature, it was extremely difficult to score an ADR and was well loved by so many. After going signature, just like the results of this poll, this place is very divided in opinion. I say take the short walk over to the Boardwalk and enjoy a steak at Yachtsman Steakhouse with a better atmosphere and better steaks.

I went there many years ago on the Dining Plan. Personally, I found the food to be way too salty for my taste.

Went to Le Cellier a few years ago as a celebration for finishing the marathon, in 2015. I was paying for a meal for four out of pocket, both of my sons had run with me.
There were only two steak choices, one for $49.00 and one for about $54.00. Neither included a side dish with them, so we ordered the deluxe mashed potatoes, $10.00 each.
I had planned on having a glass of wine, but at $14.00 a glass I passed. Everything was well cooked and delicious and I voted "Yay" on this poll, but I have not been back
since then, because it is not worth that much to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter