• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Le Cellier or Coral Reef?

cindy21494

<font color=660099>Just the facts, ma'am<font colo
We are going this May and need help deciding which restraunt to have dinner at. Which one would you choose, Le Cellier or Coral Reef? It will be me DH, DD (10) and DD (3). We haven't eaten at either and are looking for something nice that has really good food.

Please tell me your experiences at either of these restraunts, good or bad.

Thanks!:wave2:

I've dined at both, but I would have to vote for Le Cellier. The food is excellent and so is the service. Coral is nice with the fish tank and all, but I found them to be very pricey for what you get.

Can I also recommend the Garden Grill. This is a good restaurant and has characters.

I like the food better at Le Cellier, the cheese soup and prime rib sandwich are awesome. That's not to say that the food was bad at Coral Reef, DH and I both love the Mahi Mahi and the tropical drinks are fun. I think the deciding factor would be the kids. My DD 9 & DS 6 like Coral Reef better. They love sitting and watching the divers and they were given a little card to cross off the fish whenever they spotted one in the aquarium. Le Cellier has more of a dark cozy feeling and Coral Reef is bright and colorful.

Hands down, Le Cellier. The appeal of Coral Reef is the tank but you will enjoy the food and get more for your money for sure if you choose Le Cellier.

Le Cellier. Perhaps you could get into Coral Reef for a drink/appetizer/dessert to see the tank which is really cool. It's worth seeing, but not worth the bucks for the quality of food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter