Le Cellier needs a take out booth!

vicb

DIS Veteran
I know from reading other posts that you can order take out from Le Cellier but wouldn't it be great if they had a take out booth out side in the Canadian area that sold pretzel bread and cheese soup????

:p

Oh I wish they had that :Pinkbounc . I love the cheese soup and pretzel bread, but I had pretty horrid service at LeCellier (damn you Dave from Vancouver!). I didn't know that you could do take out though. Thanks for the info vicb :sunny:

I was just thinking the same thing this morning after I dropped my kids off at school! I wanted to go to LeCellier for the soup and pretzel bread that I keep hearing so much about, but don't want to schedule too many sit-down places because my kids are 5 and 3!! A counter-service/take out area would be perfect!!

That would be so awesome. I cannot wait to have cheddar cheese soup for the first official time in December. Had it for the first time on my honeymoon at the F&W Festival, but did not know what was going on at that time. Was not on the disboards, and I have learned so much since my honeymoon!

a few years back on an early chilly Dec day they had the cheese soup at the beaver tail shack (don't think they had the bread though) went back a few days laterwhen it had warmed up and they didn't have it any more!

I tried doing a search, but didn't find what I was looking for -
How does the carry out work, do you just walk up & ask to order?

angel's momma - You can walk up to the podium outside of the restaurant and ask if you can order some soup and pretzel bread to go. When I asked, the hostess went inside to double check and then my soup and breadsticks were ready in 5 minutes. Yummy!

That's a wonderful idea, I love that cheese soup and pretzel bread

You're welcome:p It made DH very happy too!! I am going to try and make the soup using the recipe they gave me, but I can't imagine it turning out as good. Now if only I could find a recipe for the pretzel bread!

That is a great tip! We are going to Le Cellier for dinner one night, but I could make a lunch out of the soup and breadsticks alone!

I think I read that the cheese soup is at one of the F&W booths this time around - can someone verify that? I bet my DS would love this - cheese in any form is good eats to him . . . .!

KC:earsgirl:

KC....yep...the soup will be in the Canada booth. Cost $2.50 I love cheese. But I'm sorry to say I didn't like the soup.

Originally posted by KCMiller
I think I read that the cheese soup is at one of the F&W booths this time around - can someone verify that? I bet my DS would love this - cheese in any form is good eats to him . . . .!

KC:earsgirl:

I read that too, on www.wdwig.com.

I made the cheese soup using the Disney magazine recipe. It was good but I didn't get my bacon crisp enough according to DH and the frozen big pretzels I served just weren't as good as the real pretzel bread! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter