Le Cellier-Lunch Choices

Haley R

DIS Veteran
We’re eating at Le Cellier for the first time on Saturday for lunch because we did the AP gift card deal at Epcot which makes our meal almost completely free. I’m curious, what do most people like to eat there for lunch?

I thought the New York strip sounded good. Has anyone ever had this? I will for sure be getting the cheese soup because that’s one of my favorites during f&w.

We were at Le Cellier last month, I had the filet and bf had the strip; we shared and both of us agreed the filet was much better, so that's my recommendation. Also tried the filet from the booth but didn't come close in comparison.

I was at Le Cellier for the first time last Monday for lunch! I had the Filet with Mushroom Risotto...omg it was delicious, and I wish they served the risotto alone! I had the cheese soup as an app, and I'm saddened to say I didn't like it :( It was too thick, more of a dip than a sauce. I think I would have liked it more if it wasn't 95 degrees outside.

I know they have a special lunch menu that's prefixed, but I don't know the latest version.
Thanks I’ll have to look out for that
We were at Le Cellier last month, I had the filet and bf had the strip; we shared and both of us agreed the filet was much better, so that's my recommendation. Also tried the filet from the booth but didn't come close in comparison.
Hmm that gives me something to think about lol. I’m worried I won’t like the mushroom risotto. Do you think they would let me get the side that comes with the strip but with the filet instead?

I was at Le Cellier for the first time last Monday for lunch! I had the Filet with Mushroom Risotto...omg it was delicious, and I wish they served the risotto alone! I had the cheese soup as an app, and I'm saddened to say I didn't like it :( It was too thick, more of a dip than a sauce. I think I would have liked it more if it wasn't 95 degrees outside.
I’ve had the cheese soup at the booth and loved it. I’m hoping it tastes the same inside.

I’ve had the strip, it was so dry I wanted to cry. And we had an extremely salty signature poutine. It was really disappointing. Not sure we’ll give them another try- too many other places to eat.

I’ve had the strip, it was so dry I wanted to cry. And we had an extremely salty signature poutine. It was really disappointing. Not sure we’ll give them another try- too many other places to eat.
Sorry you didn’t have a good meal. We’ll still try it because we always like to try places for ourselves. I’ll write a report after we get back from Orlando this weekend

Le Cellier can be hit or miss. I've been there twice. The first time the food was good, seat location not so much. The tables can be very close to each other. The second time was last December and it was great all around. We had a party of five this time and were placed at one of the large round tables more in the center of a room. Food was really good. We all had steaks of some sort. I don't recall anyone not liking their choice. Free food is generally better than food you have to pay for! :)

We've been to Le Cellier 3 times.

I always get the filet at steakhouses. I think my husband got the NY strip which was good. My filet was as soft as butter, so now he always gets the filet.

I always get the filet as well. I don’t like mushrooms but really enjoy the risotto. My son subbed in fries for the risotto. They have switched around sides for us.

Okay that’s good to know. The strip comes with cheesy potatoes which sounds good

the cheesy potatos didnt have a lot of flavors, it was kind of like a slice of scalloped potatoes but the potatoes were julienned into sticks instead of sliced into rounds. The risotto is super delicious, I would recommend trying it even if you're unsure.

the cheesy potatos didnt have a lot of flavors, it was kind of like a slice of scalloped potatoes but the potatoes were julienned into sticks instead of sliced into rounds. The risotto is super delicious, I would recommend trying it even if you're unsure.
Okay you’ve convinced me and I’ll try the risotto tomorrow lol

We just ate there on Wednesday. We were just coming in through the international gateway and we were going to just hit some food booths but my wife said see if there were any table service restaurants available and Le Cellier was available. We both ordered the filet and my kids ate the kids steak, all rare of course. It was really really good! Very tender and really good flavor. The risotto was so good I wanted another helping but was full. We ordered the Poutine for an app. Never had it before but will order again for sure! It was also really good.

At Le Cellier (and most Disney restaurants), if you don't like the sides an entrée comes with and want to swap for other sides on the menu, they will usually cheerfully accommodate you. The DH has the palette of a 5 year old sometimes, and we are constantly asking to switch sides, and have never been turned down.

I always get the filet as well. I don’t like mushrooms but really enjoy the risotto. My son subbed in fries for the risotto. They have switched around sides for us.
The Filet with the Mushroom Risotto is hands down the best dish not in just the Disney World but the actual World. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter