Layover in San Francisco. Suggestions?

cruisecrasher

Adventurer Mom
If you had a two hour layover in San Francisco on the way to Alaska, what would you do?

Kill time in the airport?
Go somewhere?

I’m tempted to just hang out at the airport.

With two hours, I would not be leaving the airport! Assuming that your first flight is on time, you'd only be leaving the airport at about the time that you're supposed to be back to get on your second flight (you'd be checked in already and your bags would be checked, so can gain some time from normal suggestions, but not that much).

I'd just hang out at the airport. 2 hrs isn't that long. I have no idea how long security lines are at San Francisco airport--that's the part that would make me anxious, whether I would get back through in time for my flight.

Wow, I thought you were talking more along the lines of a 6 hour layover when I read the title. I wouldn't even consider leaving the airport for that short of a layover.

If you had a two hour layover in San Francisco on the way to Alaska, what would you do?

Kill time in the airport?
Go somewhere?

I’m tempted to just hang out at the airport.

I fly there for work all the time and know BART pretty well. With only 2 hours i wouldn't leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter