Laundry Service Price List

brandyleeann

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!

Just wondering if anyone might have a recent full-service laundry slip to share to show the pricing?

Thank you so much!

😊

did they offer the 30 pieces for $25 sale?
We got this on our Hawaiian one 3 days before we got off I think.

Never used it but the wash machines were acting up on this trip so the second last night washing was free even had detergent out to use. That was a nice surprise. This was on the second floor one not sure if it was free on the 7 th. All machines were working for me every time, didn’t see any out of service .

did they offer the 30 pieces for $25 sale?
They offered this on the Wonder in mid-September on our Alaska sailing. Not sure if it was exactly 30 for $25, it may have been the laundry bag full for $25 or something similar.... but basically a bulk laundry for flat rate deal.

I don’t recall seeing any special offers on our October 14-nt WBPC sailing. That surely would have caught my eye.
We were thoroughly prepared to do laundry though. We packed detergent tablets, lingerie/delicates mesh bag, plastic hangers for items that can’t go in the dryer, magnetic hooks to hang the hangers, and Shout Color Catchers so I don’t need to sort so carefully as I usually do.

We were offered the laundry bag for $25 on a 7-night Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy in January. I was surprised, since we had never seen it on any of our (four) Transatlantics on the Magic, (three) Panama Canals on Wonder or Magic, or Hawaii cruises.

We were offered the laundry bag for $25 on a 7-night Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy in January. I was surprised, since we had never seen it on any of our (four) Transatlantics on the Magic, (three) Panama Canals on Wonder or Magic, or Hawaii cruises.
But it was a "one day" offering, we had the same on the Western.

Was it in the app or on a flyer in the stateroom? I’m going to watch for this in May!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter