Laundry Service at the DLH

bayareadisneyland

Mouseketeer
Hi, I thought I saw someone say they paid Mousekeeping to do a few loads (no folding). Is this a thing? Or is my only option the per item outrageously expensive price list?

I hate the idea of spending my time in the laundry facility! Where is it even located?

Thank you!

IIRC, the laundry facility is in a small building between the Frontier tower and Goofy's Kitchen (on that lawn area). I think it's close enough to the pool that you could possibly go hang out at the pool while waiting for the wash.

I recall being left plastic laundry bags which I believe were for the purpose of sending laundry out with mousekeeping. I didn't use the service and I don't remember the details.

My daughter will generally do laundry after we return from the park. She will start a load, come back to watch a movie, and go back to switch after 30-40 mins, then after 45 in dryer, she picks up. It is pretty simple.

Hi, I thought I saw someone say they paid Mousekeeping to do a few loads (no folding). Is this a thing? Or is my only option the per item outrageously expensive price list?

I hate the idea of spending my time in the laundry facility!
Your options are self-service (the laundry room) or full-service (“outrageous” price list).
Current GCH price list attached, DLH is likely the same.
8C4F2380-E719-4848-AC00-D69B5D596D62.jpeg

Hi, I thought I saw someone say they paid Mousekeeping to do a few loads (no folding). Is this a thing!

Not a thing. There was a report here of a Mousekeeping maid sprinkling some magic and doing that for a guest going above and beyond, but it is not a thing that is available. Self guest laundry or pay by the piece for full service is all that you can expect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter