Laundry Facilities

AMG

Choose to be happy!
Hi all,

Leaving tomorrow for a week in Disney, can't wait. :Pinkbounc :bounce:

My question is this. I want to pack light so are there laundry facilities at the resorts?

I am staying at the Coronado.

I have not been to CS, but the map shows a laundry facility as does the information at Disney's website:
Coronado Springs Resort The facility is near a pool.

If its like the other resorts we have stayed at, make sure you have plenty of quarters with you. There will likely be a change machine at the laundry room, but it may be out-of-order. I can't remember the price we paid at WL for the washer and dryer.:confused: I think it was either $1 or $2 for each; maybe someone else can help out with that. The change machine was not working the time we were there.

My wife thinks we shouldn't do laundry on vacation, but I always plan on it:
-Reduces the number of clothes to pack
-Some clothes end up getting really dirty
-Reduces the number of clothes needing washed when getting back home
-Time during rest periods to handle this without taking away from the vacation

I was at the All Star Music two weeks ago and the washer and the dryer both were $2.00. One thing that you want to watch. The water is very hot and the dryer's are very hot. I had the dryer on the wrinkle free setting and it was still to hot.

We were at AKL a couple of weeks ago. I did 2 loads of laundry and it cost $14. For each load, I needed $1 for detergent, $2 for the washer, and $4 for the dryer. Each dryer needed to be run twice. It seemed like most of the people I spoke to needed to run the dryer twice but a few were able to get by with one run. I'm not sure if they just had less clothes or they got a warmer dryer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter