Laundry during the longer trips?

WaDiWo

WDWFan!
Just curious if there was a way people can do laundry, especially during the longer trips. Like the trip around the world is 24 days! i can’t imagine packing a month’s worth of clothes!

That trip laundry service is provided and included. They say bring on week’s worth of clothing.

It really depends on the trip. Some trips, there's time to do laundry, and the Adventure Guides can point you to where you can get it done, other trips, you can hopefully get it done at the hotel (which is frequently expensive). The River cruises, the ship does laundry, and very reasonably. I know people who buy clothes that can be washed in the sink and hung to dry overnight. Personally, the only time I've had laundry done was on the Danube River cruise because it was SO convenient and so reasonable (it was really hot, and my clothes got pretty stinky). But, generally, I just bring enough clothes to last the trip, expecting to re-wear a few outfits, and bringing bags to put the too-dirty-to-rewear stuff in.

Sayhello

Last edited:
I think they will usually tell you to use the hotel laundry service. Since most of the trips top out at 12 days and baggage service is included, I think the best idea is to back enough for the length of your trip and maybe use the hotel if you need 1 or 2 things cleaned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter