Laundry bags?

Charleneluvsdisney

Always Disney Dreaming!
I know I saw this on a thread before, but what does everyone put their laundry in when doing laundry at the hotel? We have stayed at a DVC for a few years now, and I am always dragging my laundry in a trash bag! I would like something different that does not take up too much room in my suitcase, but that is also made for this purpose.

Thanks, Charlene

were those pop up mesh laundry hampers. We used 2, one for light colors, one for dark! They are nice for vacations, they fold down flat and fit right into a suitcase without taking up any extra room. We didn't do laundry while actually on vacation but, felt it would help me not to have to chase everyone's clothes around the room! When they took off their dirty clothes, they knew exactly where to put them! When the basket got full, I just emptied it into a bag, ready to fill up again!!!

We actually ordered ours through LTD Commodities (around $5 each). But, I've recently seen them at places like Linens and Things and possibly even Wal-Mart!

Here's a link to the one on Linens and Things website:

http://www56.lnt.com/collection/col...FA96B4691A638EA0F0DDB5707974D8D4596E8922BDA34

Hope this helps!
Micaela

I purchased a pop up mesh hamper at a Dan River Factory Outlet for $5. We used it in Oct. when we stayed at Boardwalk Villas in a studio and didn't have a washer and dryer. It was great in keeping the room neat.

Just one warning, don't carry the hamper by the handle to the laundry room if it's full of laundry. Mine ripped in 3 places where the handle was stitched on.

I too have the pop up type hamper and I got mine at Walmart. You could also use a wheeled duffle bag.

Disnee Dad Says.....................................We use a glad bag! Once it's time to go, it goes into a small suitcase, along with a few beers to encourage Disnee Dad to do the laundry! When it's all done, folded neatly into the suitcase and back to the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter