latex allergy

icelady

Mouseketeer
I am so excited and must share my good news with the board. I have a severe latex allergy and find it hard to go anywhere, much less on vacation. Well we decided to give Disney one more try and last night when I called to see what restaurants were latex free in meal preparation, I spoke to a chef at LeCelliar and he told me that about 6 months ago all restaurants on Disney property went to using vinyl gloves in food preparation due to the increasing difficulty latex sensitive persons were having in visiting Disney. I applaude Disney and just have to let everyone know that me and many others are now safe when it comes to meals at WDW. Thank again Disney for making it safer for all of us latex allergic persons to visit. I will still check before eating at a restaurant but what a weight taken off me worrying about a reaction when trying to enjoy a meal. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I have 2 kids with latex allergies. We always stay at All Star Music because they never used latex gloves at all. The food staff and housekeeping both have used non-latex gloves since it opened.

Now if they would only stop selling balloons life would be great!

Thanks for the information. I know that someone else was looking for this info a few months ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter