Latest whereabouts of Cream cheese pretzel?

tkbk

Mouseketeer
We were just there 10 days ago and no cream cheese pretzel at lunching pad. It’s DH’s most favorite WDW treat. Can anyone tell me the latest whereabouts of it. I searched and read one post saying rock n roller coaster cart but is that the only place now? We will be back 1/22/20 and it’s actually something he looks forward to.

Oh no! That is one of our favorites and a must have every trip. Why they keep removing it and then bringing it back again is beyond me.

There used to be a cart right outside the Chinese Theater (to the left if you are looking at it) in Hollywood Studios that had them too but I haven't verified in a while.

They still have them at the cart outside the Chinese Theatre... although they were constantly running out of stock of all pretzels recently!

We were just there 10 days ago and no cream cheese pretzel at lunching pad. It’s DH’s most favorite WDW treat. Can anyone tell me the latest whereabouts of it. I searched and read one post saying rock n roller coaster cart but is that the only place now? We will be back 1/22/20 and it’s actually something he looks forward to.

At the lunching pad.....was that out of stock or not on menue?

I thought they disappeared from the parks a couple of years ago. You can bet I watch for them next trip.

I've had it this year at the Lunching Pad (January) and a cart somewhere in HS (August). They're inconsistent. But if you already tried the Lunching Pad, ask around at HS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter