Latest tips on ADRs

At 60+8 or so, V&A had online availability for week after Thanksgiving. I decided a few days later and had to call their direct number. It opens at 10. Leave a message and they call you back. Wait list only by then. I'm hoping for a cancelation!!
Wishing you good luck on the cancellation!

Just to be clear, at 60+8 you actually saw some availability for V&A on the website?

Got to my ADRs a bit late for Dec, glad to see I didn’t miss the F! Dining packages. If memory serves right they are among the delayed loaders sometimes.

I’m struggling to book Oga’s Cantina for early to mid December - wonder if it’s fully booked or not released yet?

Wishing you good luck on the cancellation!

Just to be clear, at 60+8 you actually saw some availability for V&A on the website?
I just got an online dining alert for Dec 2. I wasn't quick enough to grab it though! So much for being on a wait list - that was one on my days, but it showed up online.🙃

I just got an online dining alert for Dec 2. I wasn't quick enough to grab it though! So much for being on a wait list - that was one on my days, but it showed up online.🙃
Ugh, I’m sorry. Glad to know that the dining alerts are a viable option (though hoping to avoid paying to use them if I’m lucky enough), but for the extremely hard to book places, I think a WL for the people who try to book within moments of their window opening is more fair. Are you able to share which service you used?

Ugh, I’m sorry. Glad to know that the dining alerts are a viable option (though hoping to avoid paying to use them if I’m lucky enough), but for the extremely hard to book places, I think a WL for the people who try to book within moments of their window opening is more fair. Are you able to share which service you used?
It's a free one that works really well, but I'm not able to post it here. You can have six alerts free at a time. It works way better than touring plans.

For what it's worth, I logged in this morning at 5am EST. Was able to get Savi's workshop at about 5:45am and everything else was available at 6am. Fantasmic dining package for SciFi showed nothing available when I searched for it directly, but in dining reservations if I selected all-day with no filters, it did show up. Was also able to get Space 220 at 60+5 for the exact time I wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter