Latest seating breakfast reservations at Boma and The Wave- Will we feel rushed?

Destinyz12

Mouseketeer
I've decided to book the latest seating reservations for breakfast at Boma and The Wave for my upcoming trip since it fits better into my plans this way (10:55 am reservations, and it says breakfast ends at 11:00). For those that have had this particular late seating experience at these restaurants- did you ever feel rushed or that the food wasn't as fresh as it was earlier in the morning at both buffets?

We've done a late breakfast at The Wave and never felt rushed at all. I think our reservation was in the 10:30 or 10:45 neighborhood and they continued to replenish the buffet. One of the reasons we like The Wave so much is we find the food is generally always fresh. Its much smaller than other buffets and because of that I find they turn the food over very quickly.

When I eat breakfast I make it for as late as possible so its more like a lunch because I don't like eating heavy early in the morning.
I have NEVER felt rushed at any restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter