Latest Chef Mickey breakfast time??

funmaymom

Earning My Ears
We are planning to get to MK for the rope drop on an early EMH day.
Then do everything in Fantasyland.
The we want to go to Chef Mickey's breakfast as late as possible so really it's lunch......

Does anyone know what the latest reservation time would be?

Thanks!

We had 11:20 and never felt rushed and found the bar fully stocked. Fantastic character interaction as well.

A fun way to leave MK is to head over to Toontown and take the train back to the front exit. Then you can decide whether to take the monorail to the Contemporary or walk over.

I have an 11:20 in about a week or so. I am so glad to hear the buffet was stocked. We are using this meal as a "brunch."

We had 11:20 and never felt rushed and found the bar fully stocked. Fantastic character interaction as well.

A fun way to leave MK is to head over to Toontown and take the train back to the front exit. Then you can decide whether to take the monorail to the Contemporary or walk over.

We did this exact thing last time we went to CM from the MK. Kids enjoyed it and it was a nice little break too. We also had an 11:20 ADR that time and this year we have an 11:20 time as well. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter