Latest ADR at Boma?

lovemy3girls

DIS Veteran
What is the latest we could get an ADR for dinner at Boma. We want to attend an evening EMH at AK and were thinking of having a late dinner after. EMH should end at 8. Is this possible?

I also think Boma closes at 10pm (and that's what my Passporter book says too). We have an 8pm ADR for Saturday, April 28th.

Thank you guys so much! That will work out perfect. We'll try for an 8 or 8:30 ADR. We'll just eat a late lunch that day. Thanks again! Happy planning!

It's amazing - the hordes of information available here on the DIS's home, www.wdwinfo.com. For example http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?Restaurant.ID=197 gives not only the menu for Boma, updated three weeks ago, but also the hours. Yes, it closes at ten so the OP should have no problem making it to dinner after EMH... but make reservations ASAP

I don't think it's necessary to make posts like this. She got the answers she was asking for. So what if she asked a question that could be answered somewhere else? Lots of people do. It's nice to interact with people and ask and answer questions. You say the info was updated 3 weeks ago. Does it specifically give the time for the last available ADR? Maybe they close at 10, but you can't make ADR's after 7:30. How would she know? Disney has all sorts of strange rules. Why discourage people from asking questions??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter