Late to the party, as usual...

Someone actually took the time and calculated this - apparently, in any given KC game, the amount of screen time with Taylor Swift on TV has been somewhere between 30 and 60 seconds.
That estimate sounds right to me. I
always watch Chiefs games.
All the hand wringing about a happy couple is kind of funny.

I’m not much of a Taylor Swift fan nor a big football fan, but if they’re happy, good for them. I imagine it is somewhat of a distraction to Travis’ teammates.

I've never understood the idol worship thing with celebrities. I don't know much about their story, but the divorce rate among celebrities seems to be about 99%.

:thanks:Thanks for asking this, @leebee. I've been wondering too. I usually avoid anything even remotely celebrity-tinged. This...whatever it is...has been annoyingly invading my space and I'm too stubborn to research it independently. :laughing:

I'm confused. I thought the media likes her; most of what I've seen they talk about her positively. :)

And in my real life nobody even says much about her one way or another.

I must be out of the loop. :teeth:

Yeah. I mean, I don't much care for Taylor. I don't like her music, but, you know, it's not for me. I don't spend a lot of time thinking about anything she does though. I also don't like the Chiefs, but I haven't liked them for a while. I always root agianst them in the Superbowl. Everyone is like, "Oh, just because you don't like Taylor," but that has nothing to do with it. I also don't spend a lot of time worrying about what Chiefs players do. I'll watch the game, root for SF, and the next day barely give a thought it whatever the outcome. People spend a lot of time worrying about what these people that they don't know do.

There was some poll recently that 18% of her fans would vote for whomever she supports.
That's a lot of folks, but I doubt they would actually show up.
Who ran the poll, what was the actual question(s) - don't know all that and am not all that interested in digging in further.

Sounds like a topic for the other board.

Yes, also for the other board. But, the rumor and theory I heard was that the current guy in charge has asked for her endorsement. She endorsed him on her own last time. But, yeah, how many of her fans did show up to vote? 🤷‍♀️

However, the guy from the other side heard this and may be soon on a campaign to annihilate her if she does. :duck:

The one thing about Swifties, (her fans,) is that they are zealously loyal to her. Whenever she is attacked, they come out in DROVES to defend her, defend her causes, drum up support from others, etc.
runaway.gif

So, that 18% may turn into 25% who actually DO show up to vote.

Yes, but they are blaming Taylor instead of the media.

The last game, she actually looked up at the TV screen, saw that the CBS cameras had followed her and STAYED on her. She had quite a frosty, irritated look on her face as she mouthed to the screen to, "Go away, please!"

Could someone please explain all the hoopla about Taylor Swift, her boyfriend, and whatever the hoodly-heck has the media all stirred up? She's a successful singer, her boyfriend is a successful football player, end of story, I'd think!
No later than I 😜
Recently there was an opinion piece in the NYT and I read the headline thinking” Who are these people and why should anyone care that deeply?!”
Yes I did read it all the way to the end but wound up in head scratching mode over why anyone would get their knickers in a knot 🤷🏽‍♀️

Supposedly Taylor asked her fans to register to vote and 35,000 fans immediately responded. That's a lot of political power and some conspiracy theorists are afraid she'll endorse "the wrong" candidate. They think the NFL has rigged the game so the Chiefs will win and make Taylor even more popular. Like the Niners are just going to throw away the game? Not likely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter