Late reserving....am I screwed?

It's truly amazing what opens up within the 24-72 hour range. I've seen an adr for every single character dining at the minimum! It's crazy!!

Good to know! I just booked our January trip and the only thing I am stalking is BOG. Everything else we wanted was pretty easy.

It's truly amazing what opens up within the 24-72 hour range. I've seen an adr for every single character dining at the minimum! It's crazy!!

that's when people have to bite the bullet and cancel..
i've been booking the ADRs for DD and her husband for their trip next week...
she booked her hotel room at 90 days...at that time, every single ADR she wanted was booked...nothing at all available....
we were pretty discouraged....
but little by little things appeared (especially at 60 and 30 days as the FP booking began)...
then over the past week i've finally succeeded in getting her the ADRs she wanted..
i keep checkign and checking and checking...a zillion times a day..
but i've managed to get her almost everything she wants (for her 14 day visit)...
still no akerhous and via napoli, but everything else..

The only reservation that I have noticed that seems impossible is CRT. I have seen every other restaurant open up, and this is for Thanksgiving week. I even looked for today (last night) and there were some great options available.

The only reservation that I have noticed that seems impossible is CRT. I have seen every other restaurant open up, and this is for Thanksgiving week. I even looked for today (last night) and there were some great options available.

i just saw a dinner CRT open up - i didnt' pay attention to which night in november, as DD isn't interested in it..
but it did suddenly pop up...

So I'm 7 days from our trip and this morning I scored BOG dinner AND Chef Mickey dinner!!! It's a MAGICAL day!!!!

one final update on my daughter's trip..
as i mentioned, when she booked her room late (at about 90 days) there weren't any ADRs at all at MK and DHS and none of the 'good' ADRs at Epcot and AK. We definitely thought she was screwed!!!

But i stalked and stalked and got her absolutely everything except akershus by the time she and her husband left for WDW.

and then, in the middle of her 14 day visit, she asked if i could change one of her lunch ADRs at epcot.

So i went into the system to book her either rose and crown or san angel, when what should pop up but the elusive akerhus.
This was an ADR for 2 days away.
So of course i booked it instantly.
So yes, even when you're there, you should keep checking if there is an ADR that you really really want.
By the way, they really enjoyed akershus - they didn't like the food very much, but they loved the princesses and the setting. Oh and the server was outstanding!! :)

anyway, bottom line, don't give up!!!

Lots of ADRs popped up this week for the week before our trip especially early in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter