Late(r) night dining

minnie56

DIS Veteran
Our daughter is going is in Disney a few days into our trip arriving around 9 pm - or ao
We’re at AKL - where to get some sort of supper ?
Wondering if we went to a monorail resort if they might have more options ?

Any thoughts ?

Not much late night dining anywhere on property. Maybe do pizza or food delivery.

Well we have res at brown derby earlier but while they eat we can have coffee and dessert maybe
I’ve tentatively booked Kona cafe ( we have a car so no biggie) but Disney springs is also a great idea ! They won’t get to Disney until after 9 anyway

Thanks all

Disney Springs would be my first thought. I believe the following are open until 11: Homecomin’, Boathouse, Blaze, Cooke’s, Raglan Road, Polite Pig and I would guess a bunch of others.

Disney Springs showing zero availability - being a Friday night I expect.
I can however check the individual restaurants websites..

Arriving around 9:00 could turn into arriving at 9:30 or 10:00. I'd make a trip to QS at AKL and relax the rest of the night. If you go anywhere else you're looking at returning around midnight or later.

Also check on Open Table. Some of the DS restaurants have openings there when Disney Dining has no availability. Last April, we booked a table (at Raglan Road) while already at DS for 15 minutes after we looked for somewhere to eat.

I hear you - they’re serious foodies though and the Mara only has late night fare at that time .. it will do if need be but if they’re up for something more we’ll try to accommodate

I second checking Open Table for Raglan Road if interested. I originally booked through Disney, but then canceled to book through Open Table because I wanted to make a particular request and I wasn’t able to do it on the Disney reservation.

Check open table - I found spots there when MDE had no availably. Blaze, Polite Pig, D Luxe burgers are all QS so no adr needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter